Monday 26 November 2012

OK medical

Had my letter saying had to go miles to my medical (ESA WCA), so phoned up to say I would rather have a home visit the question was why, in a wheelchair, OK we will contact you within three weeks to let you know, we have now cancelled your medical which is in three weeks. Three days later I get a letter saying the doctor will contact you for your home visit. They said get any medical evidence which would help the person who will see you, so asked my GP who said he charges £500, asked my consultant who said that you have so much wrong with you, that it would be around £1500. So I will allow the DWP or ATOS to contact them top get the evidence, I do not think it will take to much for the person who comes to see me whether I'm faking it, of course whether that's enough is another question. We are hearing that ATOS has changed it's view on mental health issues, so then again I will have to ensure I cut my wrists when they arrive, may as well. Am I worried about this visit well I could do without it, but I do think we should have medicals the problem is we use to, it was Labour that stopped the medicals in the first place, then moaned that people were getting benefits without medicals, this was done on what is called paper evidence cheaper was the reason for this, like always you save a pound and then spend millions putting it right in the first place. lets see how this goes, it should be done and dusted before Christmas, mind you I retire in eighteen months.

No comments: