Friday 25 November 2011

Labour five point plan

1.A £2bn tax on bank bonuses to fund 100,000 jobs for young people.


2. Bringing forward long term investment projects such as schools, roads and transport to get people back to work and strengthen the economy for the future.

3. Reversing the VAT rise giving a couple with children a £450 boost - immediate help for our high streets and for struggling families and pensioners.

4. A one year cut in VAT to 5% on home improvements -Repairs and maintenance to help homeowners and small businesses.

5. A one year National insurance tax break for every small firm which takes on extra workers - helping small businesses to grow and create jobs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it, this is what labour intends to get the UK working again, Labour will bring ahead long term rebuilding on hospitals and schools using of course PFI, which will add to the massive debt labour hid for so long.


Yes but VAT cuts will help, no it will not every large scale company which sells to the public like building supplies have taken the VAT cut and cut that much again to get people through the doors, B&Q has cut and cut again, but people know this country is in a mess and they have decided to pay off credit cards and bills, and of course in a Labour and Tory world that's bad it's people not spending or borrowing from the banks.

I went down to my bank last week to take out a short term loan, I have had five loans in my life time each £1000 has been repaid on time no problems, they told me my rating had been dropped from an A to a D, I asked why? what's gone wrong, well your on benefits and you might lose them, might lose them, I asked what about if I was working he said well your income would be low we only lend now to people within an income of £30,000 and he said we use a firm now to check out your rating( experian), I said OK no problem I'll take my business to the COOP, after an hour I got the loan, only if I put my home on the line, god Almighty little wonder people are not spending.


But to be honest in the end we are hearing that the lowest workers will now be removed from paying tax those who earn £9000 oh big bloody deal.


I do not know, and then that idiot Jamie Oliver comes on TV to tell us kids are fat, he's been on a diet for a year because he became a fat slob.

No comments: